RESEARCH PAPERS PUBLISHED / PRESENTED IN JOURNALS, CONFERENCE / SEMINARS PROCEEDINGS
Dr. Mrs. C. T. Chakraborty (CHEMISTRY)
Publisehd research paper titled "Design, Synthesis and Biological screening of some new Quinazolone derivatives" on 9 th - 11 th Dec 2008 at International Conferenece - ICNAMA-08 at Kolhapur.<
Dr. C.P.Shukla (BOTANY)
- Misra, P.K., Dwivedi, R.K., Shukla, Chandra Prakash 2006. Some fresh-water desmids from District Mandi, Himachal Pradesh. Phytotaxonomy 6: 120-125.
- Shukla, S.K., Misra, P.K. and Shukla, Chandra Prakash 2007. Chlorococcalean algae from the foothills of Western Himalaya. J. Ind. bot. Soc. 86 (3&4): 80-85.
- Shukla, S.K., Shukla, Chandra Prakash and Misra P.K. 2008. Desmids (Chlorophyceae, Conjugales, Desmidiaceae) from foothills of Western Himalaya, India. Algae 23 (1): 1-14.
- Shukla, S.K., Shukla, Chandra Prakash and Misra P.K. 2008.Three taxa of Pennatediatom Nitzschia Hassall - New Additions of Diatom Flora of India. Poc. Nat. Acad. of Sci.Sec. B, Vol. 78 Pt. IV: 358-361.
- Dwivedi, R.K., Shukla, S.K., Shukla, Chandra Prakash, Misra, P.K. and Seth, M.K. 2008. Cyanophycean Algae from Southern Himachal Pradesh, India. Ecoprint 15, 29-36.
- Dwivedi, R.K., Shukla, Chandra Prakash, Misra, P.K., Shukla, S.K. and Seth,M.K. 2009.On Desmids from Southern Himachal Pradesh, India. Feddes Repertorium(Germany) 120(2009) 3-4, 236-249.
- Shukla, S. K., Misra, P.K and Shukla, Chandra Prakash.2009.Cyanophycean
Algae from the foothills of Indo-Western Himalaya. Ecoprint 16, 65-73.
- Dwivedi,R.K., Misra, P.K., Shukla, Chandra Prakash and Tripathi, S.K. 2009. On some Desmids from Southern Himachal Pradesh of Western Himalaya and its foothills, India. Phytotaxonomy. 8:.83-86.
- Shukla, Chandra Prakash, Singh, D.B., Shukla, S.K., and Misra, P.K. 2010.
Studies on Cyanophycean Algae of Garhwal Region of Uttarakhand State. Research Dimensions I(1): 12-17.
- Singh, D.B., Shukla, Chandra Prakash, Shukla, S.K., and Singh, M.P. 2010.
Medico-Ethnobotanical Study of some important plants from District-Chandauli, U.P.
Research Dimensions. I(1):7- 11.
- Shukla, S.K., Shukla, Chandra Prakash, Mohan, R. and Ravindra, R. 2009: Puramahasagariya avasthapan avam Purajalvayuviya vivechan me Diatoms Kay Anuprayog. Samudrika (Accepted).
- Shukla, Chandra Prakash, Shukla, S.K. and Misra, P.K. 2009.Fresh-water diatoms of Dehradun district of Garhwal Himalaya, India. Feddes Repertorium (Communicated)
- Shukla, Chandra Prakash, Shukla, S.K. and Misra, P.K. 2009. Fresh-water pennate diatom flora from Garhwal Himalaya. Algae (Communicated)
- Shukla, S.K., Shukla, Chandra Prakash and Misra, P.K. 2009: Dimorphococcus Prasadiisp. nov. Cryptogamie Algologie (Communicated)
Dr. Ali A. (BIOTECHNOLOGY)
- Ali, A., Jha, P., Singh, K. S., Raghuram, N. 2008. "Spirulina nitrate-assimilating enzymes (NR, NiR, GS) have higher specific activities and are more stable than those of rice ." Physiol. Mol. Biol. Plants. 14(3): 179-182.
- Ali, A., Sivakami, S., Raghuram, N. 2007. " Regulation of activity and transcript levels of NR in Rice (Oryza sativa): Roles of Protein Kinase and G-proteins. " Plant Science. 172(2): 406-413.
- Ali, A., Sivakami, S., Raghuram, N. 2007. "Effect of Nitrate, Nitrite, Ammonium, Glutamate, Glutamine and 2-oxoglutarate on the RNA Levels and Enzyme Activities of Nitrate Reductase and Nitrite Reductase in Rice. " Physiol. Mol. Biol. Plants. 13(1): 17-25.
- Jha, P., Ali, A., Raghuram, N. 2007. " Nitrate induction of nitrate reductase and its regulation by downstream N metabolites in Spirulina platensis. Physiol. Mol. Biol ." Plants. 13(2): 163-167.
Mrs. Vinita N. Gaikwad (COMPUTER SCIENCE)
- Research paper titled "Technology Management of New Age Technology" published in the proceeding of the UGC sponsored two day National Seminar - " New Growth Strategies for India, the Emerging Power", held at Nagindas Khandawala College of Co,. & Arts on 13 th and 14 th of Sep 2004
- Research paper titled "Risk Sensitive Banking to SMEs : Academic Industry Linkage - Scope for Human Resource creation with focus on Technology. Business Skills, Training and Research" published in the proceeding of the One day National Seminar - "Technology and Risk-Sensitive Banking : Management of Operational Risk", held at Thakur College of Science & Commerce on 30 th Of Nov, 2006.
- Research paper titled "Changing Architectural and Programming Paradigm - Software Inspection, Verification & Validation (Software Testing) : An Introspect into the Indian Software Industry and Software Education Curriculum" published in the proceedings of the Two day National Conference - "Computing for Nation Development", held at Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Computer Application and Management, New Delhi on 23 rd and 24 th of February 2007.
- Presented research paper titled "SMEs And Innovation In India - Industry - Institutions Linkages And Policy Initiatives : Empirical Findings About Challenges And Prospects Faced By Indian's Innovative SME Entrepreneurs" at two day International Conference - "Confronting the Challenges of Technology for Development : Experiences from the BRICS" held on 29 th and 30 th of November2008 at Oxford University - Sanjayalal Institute of International Development, UK.
Mrs. Reshma Desai (COMPUTER SCIENCE)
- Presented and published research paper titled "Implementing Grid Computing - Optimizing Resources to meet Business Requirements" at the 3rd National Conference; INDIACom-2009-Computing For Nation Development, Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Computer Applications and Management, New DELHI on February 26 - 27, 2009. This paper was presented by me and was published in the proceedings of the same event.
- Pesented and published research paper titled "Using Data Centers For Crisis (Disaster) Recovery & Business Continuance" in the National Seminar conducted by Nagindas Khandelwal College Malad Mumbai on "Catastrophe Management -Means, Methods and Milestone " on February 9 th and 10 th 2007.
- Research Paper Title " Impact of Information Technology in Empowering Women " published at Multi Disciplinary UGC sponsored National Level Seminar on "Empowerment of Indian Women in the Contemporary World - Array of Approaches and Strategies " on the held at Nagindas Khandwala College of Commerce Arts & Management Studies and Shantaben Khandwala College of Science on 15 th &16 th Feb 2008
Dr. Aparna Deshmukh (BIOTECHNOLOGY)
- Won the BEST PAPER AWARD for presentation of the paper entitled "Evaluation of Nanoparticles for Modulation of Angiogenesis" at UGC sponsored National Conference on Recent Trends in Biosciences and Applications in Industry organised by KJ Somaiya College of Science & Commerce, Vidyavihar (E), Mumbai on 5 th & 6 th December 2008 .
- Presented a paper entitled "In vitro evaluation of Nanoparticles as Pharmacological Tools" in the International Symposium on `Emerging Areas in Biosciences and Bioengineering [ISEABB 09]' held at the School of Biosciences, Indian Institute of Technology, [IIT], Mumbai [26-28 February 2009]
Dr. Vitthal Mohite (ZOOLOGY)
- Presented paper in the 23 rd National Conference of the Indian Society for Comparative Animal Physiology on "Frontiers in Applied Animal Sciences" on 16 th to 18 th Oct. 2006, organized by Dept. of Zoology, Shivaji University Kolhapur.
- Presented paper in the National Conference on Environmental Pollution & Toxicology entitled"Seasonal accumulation of heavy metals in different tissues of marine mussel Perna viridis collected from the coast of Ratnagiri."on 22 nd & 23 rd December 2006.
- "Effect of Heroin on alteration of enzyme activity on the rabbit Lipius cuniculus".Seema Sharma, Vitthal Mohite, Ghanasham Hande & S.A. Suryawanshi. to Journal of Eco-physiology & Occupational Health, Lucknow, Vol No 7, pg 165 - 169, Dec 2007.
- "Seasonal accumulation of heavy metals in different tissues of marine mussel Perna viridis collected from the coast of Ratnagiri." Vitthal T. Mohite, Ghanasham J. Hande Sarjerao Thorat & U.H. Mane, in Journal of Eco-physiology & Occupational Health, Lucknow, Vol No 7, pg 79 - 83, Dec 2007.
- "Impact of zinc on glycogen level of Rock Oyster Crassostrea cattuckensis." G. D. Suryawanshi and V.T.Mohite in Journal of Eco-physiology & Occupational Health, Lucknow, Vol No 7, pg 129 - 132, Dec. 2007.
Dr. Shirley Agwuocha (ZOOLOGY)
- Participated and presented paper in National Conference on Envi. Poll and Toxicol, 2006 at Thakur College of Sci. & Com, Kandivli, Mumbai (2006).
Dr. Gitesh Padhye(PHYSICS)
- Presented and published research paper titled "Structural, morphological and electrical properties of Polythiophene", N.V.Bhat & G.G.Padhye, International Conference On Nanomaterials And Applications (ICNAMA-2008) to be held at Kolhapur University between 9-11 December 2008 (Proc. Of ICNAMA, 2008).
Mr. S. K. Sahoo (ECONOMICS)
- Presented paper in seminar on "Pilot survey report Based on Super Cyclone of Orissa", at Indian institute of Technology Bombay, in August 2004.
Mrs. Varsha Turkar (INFORMATION TECH NOLOGY)
- Presented and published research paper titled "Classification of Polarimetric Synthetic Aperture Radar Images from SIR-C and ALOS PALSAR" at International Conference held in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. 2008 p.n. 438-40
- Presented paper titled "Backscattering Properties of Various Features Observed by SIR-C, ENVISAT ASAR and ALOS PALSAR" at National Conference on Information & Communication Technology (6th and 7th, March 2009) organized by SVKM's NMIMS University, Mumbai.
- Presented research paper titled "Effective Methods for Image Transforms To Achieve Better Compression", at National conference organized by PVVP college of Engg. Ahmednagar in March 2006.
- Presented research paper titled "Comparative Study of 2D Transforms Used In Digital Image Processing", at National conference organized by Thadomal Shahani engineering college, Bandra(w) in April 2007.
Mr. Santosh Singh (INFORMATION TECH NOLOGY)
- Presented and published research paper entitled ` Development of an information system on mobile device"' in a National conference heldat " PVVP college of Engg. Ahmednagar" on 9 th and 10 th March 2007.
- Presented and published research paper entitled "An Analytical approach of using SIP and RSVP protocol for QOS support in Next Generation Network" in a National conference held at NMIMS University on 6 th & 7 th March 2009.
- Presented a paper entitled "Development of a Light Load And heavy Load approximation Model for Next Generation Network". " in an International conference held at Dr. B.A.M.University Aurangabad in 2009.
- Presented a paper entitled " Performance Evaluation of NGN Reference Model for a Queuing Network " in an International conference organized by TCET-Mumbai.(Feb 2010)
- Presented a paper entitled " Development of Media Resource Broker and Transcoder for QOS support in Next Generation Network " in an International conference organized by TCET-Mumbai.(Feb 2010)
- Presented a paper entitled " Modeling Arrival Rate and Service Rate for Next Generation Network as an Open Queue using M/M/1 Queue Model " in an International conference organized byTCET-Mumbai.(Feb 2010)
Dr. Richa Jain (BMS)
- Presented and published research paper entitled"Strategies in Management" on 27 th and 28 th Jan 2009 at International Conference organized by University of Mumbai.
Mr. Girish Tere (COMPUTER SCIENCE, Placement Co-ordinator)
- Published research paper, “Current Research in Service-Oriented Architecture(SOA)”, Trajectory (National Research Journal of Rayat Shikshan Sanstha, Satara), Vol. 18, No. 1, Jun 2010
- Presented and published research paper, “Performance Comparison of .NET Web Services with J2EE Web Services Interoperability”, National Conference on Computing, Communication & Technology – CCT 2010, R.V. College of Engineering, Bangalore, 22-23 January 2010
- Presented and published research paper, “RESTful Web Services vs SOAP Web Services”, Technical Paper Presentation, Vaze College, Mumbai, 8th Feb 2010 (Best Paper Award)
- Presented and published research paper, “Designing Java-based RESTful web services for Distributed Systems”, NCRTCA-2010, Department of Management Science, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad, 17-18 Feb 2010, ISBN-978-81-906858-4-9
- Presented and published research paper, “Implementing Session Management In Enterprise-level Web Services Application Using Apache Axis2”, Sinhgad Institute of Management, Pune, & University of Pune, Green-IT & Open Source, GIT – 2010, 20-22 Feb 2010, ISBN-93-80043-89-9
- Presented and published research paper, “How to Improve XML Web Services Performance?”, ICWET – 2010, Thakur College of Engineering and Technology, Mumbai, 26-27 Feb 2010
- Presented and published research paper, “Performance of SOAP in Web Service compared to CORBA”, National Conference on ICT: Theory, Applications and Practices, Sir Padampat Singhania University, Udaipur, 5-6 March 2010
- Published research paper, “Design Patterns for successful Service Oriented Architecture Implementation”, The International Journal of BVICAM (BIJIT), ISSN 0973-5658, In press, will be published in July-December, 2010 Vol.2 No.2
- Presented and published research paper, “Developing RESTful Web Services for a Simple Blogging Application”, AICT-2010, IETE Mumbai and RGIT, Mumbai, 22-23 March 2010
Mrs. Priti Aggarwal (BBI)
- Paper on “Financial Inclusion and alleviation of Poverty” on 5 th January, 2011 at Thakur College of Science and Commerce.
- Paper on “Risk Management in Internet Banking” on 5 th February, 2011 at St.Francis Institute of Management & Research.
- Authored a book on “Financial Risk Management” at T.Y.BFM Semester VI level & Co-authored a book on “Mutual Fund Management” at T.Y.BFM Semester VI level. Another book on “Derivative Markets” for Semester V ,of T.Y.B.F.M