Junior College - Science
Courses Offered - Junior College (SCIENCE)
The Junior College offers courses in Science and Commerce prescribed by the Maharashtra state Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education at the 10+2 level. The courses lead to the Higher secondary Certificate Examination in the respective streams.
Awarding Authority :
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Pune.
SCIENCE - F.Y.J.C & S.Y.J.C (Std XI & XII)
- Hindi or Marathi or French
- Computer Science*
* Vocational subjects is offered in lieu of Biology and
Hindi/Marathi limited seats offered on merit.
** Subjects offered in lieu of Hindi/Marathi/French, limited seats
offered on merit.
Scheme of Evaluation
- Examinations are conducted as per the rules laid down by the State HSC Board.
- The Preliminary examination for S.Y.J.C Students is compulsary.
- The F.Y.J.C students will appear for four examination viz 2 Unit Tests
(a) One terminal test
(b) at the end of the first term and one final examination
(c) at the end of the year.
A students has to obtain a minimum of 35% marks in each subject on an average i.e. a+b+c should be 35% (105 marks out of 300 marks) in order to be promoted to S.Y.J.C. class.