- Mr. Sushil Sinde (Programme Officer)
- Mr. Rahul Mahbde
- Mrs. Preeti Agrawal
The committee organizes various events such as AIDS Awareness programme, Blood Donation Camp, Thallesemia Checkup etc in collaboration w3ith NGOs, it undertakes projects for helping the underprivileged sections of the Society.
- N.S.S. volunteers help the Mumbai Police in controlling the traffic during the Ganesh festival immersion days.
- The N.S.S. unit in collaboration with the Fire Brigade department of Mumbai organized program to display fire fighting techniques.
- NSS volunteers collaborate with the forest department in Sanjay Gandhi National Park for anti-plastic movement and Tree Plantation every year.
- NSS unit is a part of Watershed Managament and has created an Artificial Reserviour in collaboration with WWF (World Wild Federation) and Forest Dept. of Sanjay Gandhi National Park in the year 2003-04.
- The Students Council organized Blood Donation and Thalessmia Detection camp in collaboratin with the Rotary Club, Mumbai.
- The N.S.S. unit also organized a two days Blood Donation drive in collaboration withThink Foundation & Sion Hospital with 286 units of blood pack and 736 thalassaemia check-ups.
- Cleanliness & Tree Plantation drive was held on 24 th June 2008 to 4 th July 2008 organized in collaboration with BMC and Mr. & Mrs. Khatri (NGO) at Samata Nagar Police Station.
- The colleege staff and students in collaboration with the Bhrama Kumari’s organized a Condolance Rally on 4 th December 2008 for Anti-Terrorism.
- The N.S.S. unit, University of Mumbai and Sameep Pratishtan organized a Mission Manavta Rally which covered 5 districts.
- A group of 60 college staff and student went to Puttaparthi to serve at the Satya Sai Baba heart hospital in December 2006.
- Rakhi selling project is taken up by NSS unit in collaboration with Vallabhdas Dagra Indian Society school for mentally retarded children.
- Flag Selling project is handled in collaboration with Hitech Family Enrichment Foundation for special children.
- AIDS Awareness program was organized in collaboration with MDACS, under which Red Ribbon Club is being formed and the volunteers provide peer councelling to the youth of the college every year since the year 2007.
- “Indo-Pak Relations and Peace Process - An Overview” was organized by NSS unit of our college in collaboration with IYF (Indian Youth Forum) where the students interacted with Pakistani delegates on 10 th Feb. 2005. The delegates from Pakistan interacted on various aspects like culture, life style, education system, womens issue in Pakistan, Kashmir, Nuclear Weapons and also their perception about India.